Bill Clinton suddenly picked up Hillary and threw her out on the field.
The secret service man came running up to him and said, "Mr. President Sir, I think you misunderstood me; I said throw out the first pitch."
15 Gov. Mifflin Jr. High
22 Cub Scout Troop 101
29 PA Blind Academy
6 Spanish American War Vets
13 Cripple Children's Home
20 Wernersville State Hospital
27 Girl Scout Troop 353
3 PA VD Clinic Post #3
10 Philadelphia Boy's Choir
17 Korean Amputees
Special Monday Night Game
9 Utopia Gay Boys
RULE CHANGES FROM LAST YEAR
1. When playing the polio patients, Eagles must not disconnect leg braces.
2. When playing the blind academy, Eagles must not hide the football under their jerseys.
RULES THE SAME AS LAST YEAR
1. A touchdown(this is when the ball is carried over the goal line, for all you Eagle fans that have never seen one) is still worth 6 points.
2. The Eagles will be allowed 20 men on the field at all times.
3. The Eagles will be allowed to substitute with the band members at any time during the course of the game.
4. The Eagles will be allowed 10 time-outs as opposed to 3 for the other team.
5. The Eagles will be awarded a first down for each gain of 3 yards or more.
Page 1 of 59 Next »»